This is AMO2 PR article
Position: Senior game developer
We are a team of enthusiastic and friendly game industry professionals, with over 75 million downloads behind us. We would like you to join us in a team of people eager to share knowledge and work on something new and exciting.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a lot of qualities, so don’t take the list too seriously. As long as you are a good C/C++ coder and have a passion for games, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for:
- a C/C++ developer, with Java and/or Objective-C knowledge being very strong pluses
- a highly organized person, able to be self-reliant when needed
- propensity for team-work
- an ability to learn quickly and practice what has been learned
- familiarity with git (or svn)
- knowledge of at least basic concepts in existing mobile game engines (e.g. cocos2d-x, …)
- familiarity with concepts of bridging C/C++ and Java, via JNI is a plus
- experience in mobile development environments, either on Android (IDE, NDK, SDK) or iOS side (Xcode)
- familiarity with deployment and debugging on android devices
- a good eye for aesthetics and details and an innate sense of what makes a game great
Other qualities you might have:
- basic knowledge of OpenGL ES 2.0+
- ability to write own shaders
- basic knowledge of Photoshop
- basic knowledge of sound formats, perhaps familiarity with OpenAl framework
- familiarity with sprite-sheet concepts in mobile development
- acquaintance with Google Play Services API, Mobile platforms analytics, Facebook SDK, mobile payment implementation details?
What do we offer?
- sound compensation and incentives
- flexible working hours and relaxed environment
- working in a multicultural team of 20+ skilled and open-minded professionals just like you are
- challenging tasks on a very successful project
- possibility to be part of new and exciting AAA projects to come
If you find this interesting and worth finding more about, please contact us at: [email protected]